Trust lies at the core of every Company interaction. To build long?lasting business relationships,
we follow the law and treat every commercial player the way we would want to be treated
ourselves — in an open, honest and respectful manner. And in those circumstances where we
fail to live up to our standards, we identify the problem and fix it as quickly as possible
Unbundled activity and commercially sensitive information protection:
- Act exclusively on the basis of objective criteria and operate network beyond the interest of
any suppliers, ensuring an open, non?discriminatory and transparent access for third parties,
making ancillary services available to all parties, safeguarding fair and efficient allocation of
capacity, and rejecting incentives.
Ethical business practice and conduct risk:
- Promote ethical business practices – always deal fairly and in good faith – with customers,
suppliers, regulators and other employees.
- Never take unfair advantage of anyone through manipulation, concealment, abuse of
privileged information, or misrepresentation of material facts.
- Never offer, give, solicit or receive anything of value, either directly or indirectly, if it is
intended or appears intended to obtain an improper personal or business benefit or expedite
or secure the performance of a routine government function.
- Pay attention to abuses of a dominant position and comply with antitrust and competition