Common Receiving Facilities (CRFs) canon campaign
NORTEGAS PLACES AT YOUR DISPOSAL A FLEXIBLE PRODUCT TO PROMOTE NEW CRFs.
CLIENTS MAY AVAIL OF THEIR CRF WITH A SMALL RENTAL IN THE GAS BILL AND WITH NO NEED FOR INITIAL OUTLAYS.
- NORTEGAS: offers potential clients in buildings without gas their commercial campaign of executing Common Receiving Facilities (CRFs) by way of canon or rental.
- An installation company undertakes the CRF which becomes the property of the distributing company for a chosen period of 10 or 20 years, and in which each user pays a periodized canon in the gas bill.
- Once the assignment period has finalised, ownership of the CRF reverts to the Community of Property Owners.
- It is applicable for minimum penetrations of 25% in buildings over the existing network.
- The client may choose the option of First Year with no Cost.